Walk to End Bladder Cancer
We invite you, your family and your friends to join members of the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN) community as we Walk and give voice to the many faces of bladder cancer: patients, survivors, caregivers, friends, family, and those who have lost a loved one to bladder cancer
– one Step at a time.
Get involved - it only takes a few minutes:
- Select a city from the list above.
- Register as a participant and set up your fundraising page to raise funds in support of BCAN's mission!
- Donate to a walk near you to support BCAN’s efforts in your local community!
- Become a sponsor!
- Can't walk, but still want to be involved? Register as a Virtual Participant!
- Volunteer by contacting BCAN at email@example.com
Questions? We are here to help. If you have any questions about your fundraising page, the walk, or needs tips and hints for fundraising, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-215-9099