Walk to End Bladder Cancer -
BCAN is Announcing the Fall Virtual Walk to End Bladder Cancer
On Saturday, October 3, 2020 we will host a Fall Virtual Walk. BCAN is committed to increasing bladder cancer awareness, supporting those living with this disease and raising funds toward a cure. We need your help!
The event will be shown live on BCAN’s social media channels and include videos from members of our community, including patients, caregivers, doctors and more. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- You can register by clicking the “Register to Walk” button above.
- Once registered, you can begin your fundraising efforts and invite friends and family to join you.
- All registered participants will receive the 2020 Walk T-shirt in the mail to the address provided at registration.
- Please note if you are already registered, you should have received your t-shirt. If you did not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- We encourage everyone to join the BCAN Walk to End Bladder Facebook Group to share picture memories and illustrate why you choose to walk.
- Don’t forget to download our "Walk with BCAN" app from the App Store or Google Play to make fundraising even easier.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.