Fall Virtual Walk to End Bladder Cancer
As an organization, we are particularly concerned about the health, safety and welfare of our patients, caregivers, volunteers, industry partners, employees and medical professionals amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of this, no in-person 2020 Walks to End Bladder Cancer will be held. We hoped to postpone several walks, but that will not be possible.
BCAN is announcing the Fall Virtual Walk to End Bladder Cancer to take place on Saturday, October 3, 2020 at 11:00 am EST. The event will be shown live on BCAN’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Everyone is welcome to participate in the Fall Virtual Walk. Follow these easy steps to get started.
- If you are not registered for a BCAN Walk to End Bladder Cancer, you can register by clicking on "Register to Walk" above.
- Once registered, you can begin your fundraising efforts and invite friends and family to join you.
- All registered participants will receive the 2020 Walk T-shirt in the mail to the address provided at registration.
- We encourage everyone to join the BCAN Walk to End Bladder Facebook Group and share picture memories to illustrate why you choose to walk. Facebook Group.
- Fundraising is even easier with the "Walk with BCAN" app. Download it now from the App Store or Google Play.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
BCAN is committed to increasing bladder cancer awareness, supporting those living with this disease and raising funds toward a cure. We need your help!
Thank You to Everyone Who Participated in the Spring Virtual Walk